This page provides extensive information about US retailer Macy’s, its corporate operations, and other key company departments.
We have collected a wealth of useful resources about the Macy’s Headquarters, Customer service contacts, Executive Team and more, all compiled on one page.
Department store Macy’s has been selling housewares, clothing, accessories, and furniture since 1858. Over the following decades, the New York flagship store expanded several times to accommodate growing demand, and additional stores opened in 45 US states, some of them under the names of Bloomingdale’s and Buemercury.
In 2016, Macy’s ran 870 stores across the US and its workforce exceeded 157,000 people.
Macy’s Corporate Office Contacts.
Get in touch with Macy’s head office by using the contact details that we have listed here:
Macy’s Headquarters Phone Number.
Macy’s Headquarters Switchboard Hours.
9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday – Friday (Eastern Time Zone)
Macy’s Headquarters Fax Number.
Macy’s Corporate Headquarters Address.
7 West Seventh Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Macy’s New York Headquarters.
151 West 34th Street, New York, NY 10001 / +1-212-494-1602
Macy’s Executive Team.
This is the complete list of key leaders at Macy’s.
- Terry J. Lundgren, CEO
- Jeffrey Gennette, President
- Timothy G. Baxter, Chief Merchandising Officer
- Elisa D. Garcia, Chief Legal Officer
- Robert B. Harrison, Chief Omnichannel Officer
- Karen M. Hoguet, Chief Financial Officer
- Sherry Hollock, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Jeffrey A. Kantor, Chief Stores Officer
- Molly Langenstein, Chief Private Brands Officer
- Richard Lennox, Chief Marketing Officer
- Justin MacFarlane, Chief Strategy, Analytics and Innovation Officer
- Patti H. Ongman, Chief Planning Officer
- Peter Sachse, Chief Growth Officer
- Tony Spring, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer (Bloomingdale’s)
Macy’s Board of Directors:
- John A. Bryant, Chairman of the Board
- Francis S. Blake
- Deirdre P. Connelly
- Jeffrey Gennette
- Leslie D. Hale
- William H. Lenehan
- Sara Levinson
- Terry J. Lundgren
- Joyce M. Roche
- Paul C. Varga
- Craig E. Weatherup
- Marna C. Whittington
- Annie Young-Scrivner
Macy’s Careers and Jobs.
You can view current job openings at Macy’s by visiting this page, where you can search career opportunities by keyword, location, category, shift, and schedule. The same page can be used to apply to jobs online.
How to complain to Macy’s.
Macy’s Customer Service representatives are available round the clock on toll-free number 1-800-289-6229.
If your complaint relates to damaged or defective items, please use this form.
For complaints concerning missing / undelivered orders, follow the instructions found here. You can also complain by writing to: Macy’s Customer Services Department, 9111 Duke Boulevard, Mason, OH 45040.
Macy’s social media customer care is also very active on Twitter. Tweet your issue, question or complaint to Macy’s Twitter, and they will usually reply within 24 hours. Alternatively, for minor issues, send an email to email@example.com.
Other Macy’s Resources.
Comprehensive list of additional contact details and resources for Macy’s.
- Macy’s on Facebook
- Macy’s on Twitter / @Macys
- Macy’s on LinkedIn
- Macy’s on Youtube
- Macy’s on Instagram
- Macy’s on Google+
- Macy’s on Pinterest
- Store Locator
- Vendor Opportunities
- Macy’s Mobile App
- Macy’s Blog
- Online Help
- Online Customer Service
- Investor Relations
- Macy’s Corporate Marketing Department: 151 West 34th Street, New York 10001 / 212-494-3000
- Macy’s Logistics & Operations Department: 500 Meadowlands Parkway, Secaucus, NJ 07094 / 201-863-3250
- Macy’s Systems & Technology: 5985 State Bridge Road, Duluth, GA 30097 / 678-474-2000
- Macy’s Merchandising: 11 Penn Plaza, New York 10001 / 646-429-6000
Please share your experiences, praise or complaints about Macy’s, in the comment section.
Please leave a comment or feedback below.